As we welcome you back to our hotel, we remain committed to providing a safe stay and environment for all our guests and team members. The hotel management has been carefully following the rules set by the local and national government in making sure that the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation practices are met. So whether you’re planning to travel now or in the future, you can be assured that your stay is safe with us.
To ensure the wellbeing of our guests and team members, here are the additional health and safety measures that we are currently implementing as a standard practice in the new normal:
– Mandatory temperature screening for guests and employees upon entry to the resort
– Prohibition of entry for employees and guests who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms who are then advised to consult a doctor
– Health declaration for arriving guests for check-in
– Accessibility of hand sanitizers in common areas in the resort such as the hotel lobby
– Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of guest rooms and public areas with a focus on high touch items and surfaces
– Reinforcement of proper hygiene practices during staff briefings
– Daily management briefings to review the situation
The entire Cebu White Sands Resort & Spa team will be here to welcome you as before, as part of our family.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!
*As a standard practice in the new normal, one (1) day before check in date, kindly click the links below and fill out the Health Declaration Forms and click submit on the lower part of the form when done
Please only fill out this form upon confirmation of your booking.